Well, today is Clint's first day back to work since the wedding. That makes today my first official day as a job-hunting housewife. Hopefully I find something new, not that I mind being at home of course. We could definitely use the money though, plus I really hate the job search process, so the less time I spend doing this the better.
We tried to make the most of yesterday. We took Audrey to the dog park. She had a blast playing with two boxers there. She was completely worn out by the time we left for home. Last night we went to dinner at McGraw's. We had a nice table with a view of the water. Too bad it stays light so late this time of year. I think the view would have been better had we not been able to see how filthy the Wabash is!
I posted some new pictures to the gallery this morning:
http://harveyflynn.blogspot.com
But for now here are a few recent pictures we took.
At breakfast Sunday morning. A HUGE thank you to my Uncle Russ and Aunt Margie for reserving the hotel room.
This is us at dinner last night, with a perfect view of the filthy water.
When we got home I said, "Take a picture of my dress!"






No comments:
Post a Comment