I am now 18 weeks pregnant; we've almost reached the halfway mark! Little One is not about 5 1/2 inches long and probably weighs about 7 ounces. He/she is more active now, in fact I don't think this child ever sits still! I'm not complaining though; I love feeling the movement. I just hope we'll be able to feel kicks from the outside soon.
For those of you who care, my fundus (the top of my uterus) has reached my belly button. This is where my belly sticks out the most, so I'm hoping that once it is above my belly button I will have a respectable baby bump. Right now, it generaly just looks like I had a big lunch or something. I also can't wait until my new clothes fit me so I have more to wear.
In other news, I just cut back my hours at work to part-time. I now will be working 24 hour work weeks. I've actually found myself to be productive on my days off. Yay for the place being clean again!
Audrey had her annual vet visit today. She got a clean bill of health, although the vet would like to see her lose 2-3 lbs. Oops. She hasn't been getting real walks lately, it has just been too cold. Hopefully it will warm up soon and we can go back to our evening walks. Since she got a 3-year Rabies shot and her Bordatella vaccine today she is also ready to go back to the Dog Park as soon as we have a decent day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Aww, well I think your little bump looks so cute right now. :-)
ReplyDeleteHOW MUCH LONGER BEFORE YOU FIND OUT THE SEX OF THE BABY? YOU ARE DOING REALLY WELL WITH YOUR WEIGHT IF YOU STILL AREN'T SHOWING AT 18 WEEKS. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
ReplyDelete