Our daughter's name is Isabella Austin Flynn. You can all thank my Aunt Joanna, aka my Godmother, for the reveal. Aunt Joanna, I'd buy you some sort of prize, but having a baby is expensive, as you well know.
Now that it is out, we just want to let everyone know that if you don't like it, please keep your opinions to yourself. This IS her name, it won't be changing so any criticisms will not be well-accepted. However, if you love it as much as we do you are more than welcome to let us know :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


What a beautiful name! I love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful, special name for your daughter. We are so proud of you. Love, Grandpa and Grandma Harvey.
ReplyDeleteI was hoping it was Isabella, I love that name and I can't wait to meet her.
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Joanna
I was hoping it was Isabella,and I can't wait to meet her.
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Joanna
P.S. No prize is expected, I just enjoyed playing the game.
I have loved the name Isabella since I was a little girl. I honestly couldn't imagine naming her anything else.
ReplyDelete