By now Isabella should be weighing about 6 pounds. She's still head down, but that's about it.
I've made great progress on my list of things to by for baby. In fact, I have all the baby necessities crossed off my list. I'm now working on things I'll need for the hospital and postpartum, but even that is pretty well taken care of at this point. I even packed our bags for the hospital yesterday. At this point the only absolute must we still need to buy before the birth is a breast pump. Of course, I don't plan on giving her a bottle for quite a while and will instead nurse exclusively. It will be nice to have one on hand in case any problems arise though.
The Countdown
1 week to full-term
4 weeks to due date
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


It is good that you are so ready, Eli came at exactly 37 weeks!
ReplyDelete