Thursday, August 6, 2009

She's finally here!

Isabella Austin was born August 6 at 9:11 am. She weighs 7 lbs 13.5 oz and in 21 1/4 inches long. I'll post more details about her birth later, but right now I think you'd all rather have some pictures.

Right after birth


Getting cleaned up in the OR



Her first bath


The first family photo. Please excuse they way I look; it is what happens when you don't sleep for two days, push for 2 1/2 hours, and wind up with a c-section.


Proud Daddy.


One Happy Mama- 8/7/09


Just for reference, the final belly pic. This was taken before leaving for the hospital on 8/5/09.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Heather, you have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Heather, she is so sweet. Congratulations to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie Allen RicheyAugust 8, 2009 at 9:28 PM

    OMG. U poor thing 2 1/2 hrs pushing. I couldn't imagine. Congrats!! She is beautiful. Hope u recovered well after the c section. U have a very beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful! You look great for going through all that trouble to get her here! Cant wait to meet her:)

    ReplyDelete