Saturday, June 19, 2010

What we've been up to

Since it's been nearly two weeks since I last posted I thought I'd give you all a little update.  The playroom is painted and in working order.  It is not done by any means.  Clint is going to move the cable hook-up to a different wall, I'm going to work on some paintings/wall decor, we need to buy a rug an curtains, and we need to build her toy bins.  This room is going to be very DIY, so it may take a while to get everything completed.  We're also in the midst of birthday party planning so the playroom project may have to take a backseat for a while.

Isabella has had some fun things going on this past week.  She went swimming for the first time at Tropicanoe Cove Wednesday.  They have a zero entry pool and she really enjoyed sitting and splashing.  She also thought walking in the pool was a blast.  The pool area isn't very big, and since it was family night it was pretty crowded.  Last night we took her to check out Family Night at Faith Community Center.  They have an indoor pool and she got to try out her baby float.  She didn't mind it, but she definitely prefers to sit and play in the shallow area.  The sky looked pretty bad as we were leaving and when we got home we heard on the radio that local emergency management was reporting a possible tornado at Faith Baptist.  Needless to say I was a little freaked out.  I HATE tornadoes and one was possibly spotted where we had just left.  Plus, we live awfully close to Faith anyway.

Isabella also started waving this week.  So cute!

Sorry there are no pictures, I forgot to take my camera both nights.  Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment