Monday, September 13, 2010

The Great Outdoors

We've hit a bit of a rough patch in our house.  I can feel six new teeth under Isabella's gums, Clint's classes started up again last week, and I've started looking for part-time evening/weekend work (which is depressing for a number of reasons).  I thought I'd share a few photos I took last week while playing outside.  Isabella LOVES being outdoors.  She's fascinated by plants, and now rocks.  Maybe she'll be a Botanist or a Geologist?  I wanted to take her to Horticulture Park this weekend, but Saturday was rainy and there was no way I'd be able to drag Clint away from the tv on the first Sunday of football season.  You'll have to settle for photos of her playing in our front yard.

Sporting her White Sox cap.  Clint bought this the day we found out we were having a girl, and it's finally starting to fit!




Checking out one of the bushes



"Ooh rocks!"



"I better get in there for a closer look."



"I think this would look better over here."



Her little collection



"Oh, hi Mom!"




No comments:

Post a Comment