Wednesday, November 24, 2010

15-Month Appointment

Isabella had her 15-month checkup Friday.  Unfortunately, her ear infection still wasn't cleared up after a round of amoxicillin so she's now taking augmentin.  Cross your fingers that this one gets the job done!

Otherwise, things look great!  she'd meeting all her milestones.  She was 31 inches.  I don't remember what they told me the percentage was at the appointment (bad Mama!), but according to the WHO charts, that puts her in the 90th percentile for height.  She does seem tall to me all of a sudden, and her 12-month pants are starting to get short.  Her weight was 19 lbs 8 oz.  She's dropped a little there (10-25%), but I'm not concerned.  She hasn't been feeling well lately and isn't eating as well.  She also has went through a huge disruption to her routine now that she goes to a sitter for a few hours each day.  I'm sure she'll pick back up when things normalize, and even if she doesn't I see no reason to be concerned.  She's built like her mama. :)  

She still won't take cow's milk. I even tried mixing just a tiny bit with water and she can still taste it.  We'll work on that.  She'd still nursing twice a day and we give her yogurt everyday.  Between that and all the cheese she eats I'm positive she's getting all the dairy she needs. 

Unfortunately, I don't have any recent pictures of her that are more than just a blur.  I'll try to get some tomorrow. 

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see updated photos of your cutie pie. Too funny that she won't even take a tad of regular milk mixed in with water.

    ReplyDelete