Monday, January 10, 2011

2010 Christmas Extravaganza

For those of you who don't know us well allow me to provide a little background.  Clint and I both have divorced parents, and Clint's dad has remarried.  This accounts for four separate Christmas celebrations.  I have two brothers, one sister and a nephew.  Clint has two brother, a step-sister, and two step-brothers.  All of our grandparents are still living, except for my maternal grandfather.  Clint also has a set of step-grandparents.  We have several aunts and uncles, plus their children and grandchildren.  All of our immediate family lives within 45 minutes of our house.  Holidays get a little complicated.

We wound up with five family Christmas events this year?  If that seems like a lot now is probably the time to inform you that we once had nine.  Yeah, we've had to cut back to say the least. 

This year we had one dinner with my mom's side of the family a week before Christmas, Christmas Eve at our house with Clint's dad, step-mom, siblings, and their families, Christmas Eve at our house with my dad, brother, and nephew, A New Year's day Christmas celebration at Clint's mom's, and on Saturday my mom and sister stopped by to exchange gifts. 

That's probably enough text for you, right?  Onto pictures!



Best. Picture. Ever.


How cute is this outfit?!



And the boots!



Checking out the kitchen Santa brought her.



Opening gifts.



Books!



Ready to play some ball!



Another adorable outfit.  


Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season!

2 comments:

  1. looks like Isabella had a great Christmas! Love the pictures and love her outfit! I miss being able to dress little girls, Bailey has an opinion about everything these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we didn't take pictures of her opening her other gifts. Oops. We do have a few videos, but I'm too lazy to upload them.

    I'm starting to cater more towards her with clothes. The other day I bought a shirt for her with a cat face screen-printed on it because 1. She loves cats and 2. It was super cheap on clearance. A couple days prior, I bought her one with a dog on it. They aren't my style, but I thought she'd like having a kitty on her shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete