"So, you're saying I'm closer to TWO than ONE? What?!"
"At least I look cute in my new raincoat and boots!"
Age: 19 months
Weight: Not sure
Length: Not sure
Size: Mostly 24m, can wear some 2T. Shoes are size 5.
Hair: Getting longer
Length: Not sure
Size: Mostly 24m, can wear some 2T. Shoes are size 5.
Hair: Getting longer
Teeth: Still 14, but she's working on her upper canines
Sleeping: Generally sleeping pretty well. She usually sleep for about 11 hours at night and then a 2-3 hour nap.
Sleeping: Generally sleeping pretty well. She usually sleep for about 11 hours at night and then a 2-3 hour nap.
Eating: She loves bananas, cheese, and applesauce. Obviously Mama has to be careful about letting her eat too much. Loves pizza- she ate three adult size slices the other night!
Movement: Still crazy! I don't expect her to slow down any time soon. She can now get on and off her little chairs by herself and she's working on somersaults.
Milestones: First inappropriately placed crayon marks: I found a small scribble on her bedroom door today. I think she has some crayons hidden somewhere, so I'm sure there will be more.
Favorite toys/activities: Play kitchen, coloring, playing outside, dolls and strollers, books, cars, and her talking puppies (Laugh & Learn and My Pal Violet)
Dislikes: Other children crying and yelling. I yelled at Audrey today and oh my! I've never seen such giant tears! I felt terrible.
Words/sounds: Too many to count! A few that come to mind: stuck (when she's having trouble getting up), upstairs, and outside. She's also using more word combinations like "Dada bye-bye" or "baby night-night."


No comments:
Post a Comment