This is what happens when you pull out the camera
Cheese!
Age: 20 months
Weight: Not sure
Length: Not sure, but Clint and I agree that she seems taller all of a sudden.
Size: Again, not sure.
Hair: Getting longer still.
Size: Again, not sure.
Hair: Getting longer still.
Teeth: 16. I think she might be working on her two-year molars.
Sleeping: She sleeps pretty well most nights.
Sleeping: She sleeps pretty well most nights.
Eating: Still loves bananas. I've made her cut back a lot on cheese. Variety is definitely key in getting her to eat well.
Movement: She's climbing more and more. She's trying to jump, but winds up just bouncing most of the time.
Milestones: We've been letting her walk a bit in stores rather than always carrying her or making her ride in the cart. She has to hold our hands of course. She also started sleeping with a pillow. I thought it might help
"anchor" her so she isn't all over the place. It seems to have helped a bit, but she still wiggles quite a bit.
Favorite toys/activities: Loves her new foam letters for the bath. She also found some plastic dinosaurs that my nephew, Jaden, used to play with and she thinks they're pretty cool. She loves playing outside and pretending to talk on the phone.
Dislikes: Coming in from playing outside, getting out of the bath, and having her hair washed.
Words/sounds: I've completely lost track. We hear new words everyday.


No comments:
Post a Comment