Wednesday, July 6, 2011

23 Months

Isabella is 23 months old!  It's hard to believe that we'll soon be celebrating her second birthday.  Speaking of which, it's down to crunch time for the part preparation: invitations will go out this week, I've purchases supplies for some projects I have planned, we're working on prepping the backyard, and I have all the details planned out.  I hope it all comes together the way I've pictured it.

Back to the girl,



Age: 23 months
Weight: We'll find out next month
Length: Again, we'll find out at her appointment next month
Size:24m-2T, starting to wear size 5 shoes
Hair:Still long and still red
Teeth: Those molars still haven't popped through
Sleeping: Usually 11-12 hours at night with her nap averaging 2 hours
Eating: She now eats chicken! And green beans!  It's a miracle.
Movement: She is a crazy little monkey.
Milestones: First pedicure, courtesy of Mama.
Favorite toys/activities: Still obsessed with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, enjoys art activities, loves playing outside and in her pool, loves playing with cars
Dislikes: Being told no, coming inside after playing, being carried instead of walking herself
Words/sounds:  Every morning when she gets us she says, "Daddy go bye-bye.  Daddy work.  Daddy go in car." She continues to amaze us with new words and phrases.


She apparently needed to accessorize before bed.




At Columbian Park on July 4th.



She wouldn't look at me.




Showing off her patriotic attire.

No comments:

Post a Comment