Thursday, September 8, 2011

Second Birthday Party

Isabella's second birthday party was July 30.  I decided to go with a Sesame Street theme, if you couldn't tell.  I'm not a big character person though, so I tried to keep the use of characters to a minimum and instead focused on primary colors and learning concepts.


Cookie Monster cupcakes.  I should have piped on the frosting, but I used a knife to save time.



The cake.



I went easy with the banner this year.




I wish I had a used a stencil; freehanding did not turn out well.



There are well over 200 balloons here.



The food.  







Present time!









Of course, it was once again way too hot to have the party outside.   I hope this doesn't happen every year because I have a lot of fun ideas for future birthday parties and some of them would work much better outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment