Leo's due date is one month from today. Several months ago I was really looking forward to the month of February, and now I'm absolutely dreading it. I kind of wish I could crawl into bed and sleep until March 1. Of course, these "milestones" will never end. After this one passes we'll have the anniversary of when we found out I was pregnant, the first time we saw him on ultrasound, and of course his birthdate. This one seems to cut particularly deep though, knowing that I should have a new baby within the month, but I won't.
I will probably be a bit under the radar for the month of February. I might still post here, but I'm going to avoid Facebook and the like for my own benefit. If you need to reach me you can call, text, or email. I know I'll be ok, but it will already be hard so I want to avoid anything that might add to that.
Monday, January 28, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment