Sunday, November 2, 2008

Updates

I've been meaning to update this for a while now. I wish I could say I have a good excuse, but really I just haven't gotten around to it.

Since my last post, I started a job as the Lead Toddler Teacher at a daycare in West Lafayette. The kids were adorable, but it was exhausting. There were also a lot of aspects of the job that left me really frustrated. More recently, I was offered a position with Wabash Valley Hospital as a Case Manager for their outpatient program, which I accepted. I'll be starting on November 17. Halloween was my last day at the daycare and while I'm excited to finally have my first "professional" job, I'd be lying if I didn't say it was a little bittersweet. I already miss the kids, in fact I cried my whole way home. I can always stop by to visit though, and I have to go back in a couple of weeks to pick up my last check, so I will get to peek in on them. In the meantime, I am looking forward to my new job, AND getting to shop for a work wardrobe! Clint, not so much on that last part.

As for Clint, he's back to his evening classes and still working for Long Electric. Those of you who have are lucky enough to have been graced by Audrey's presence will be happy to know that she has calmed down tremendously. We could see a distinct change in her when we picked her up from the kennel the day after the wedding and she's been holding strong ever since. We are extremely grateful for this, especially given the fact that she now weighs a hearty 72 pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment