Friday, November 28, 2008

Find of the week

Anyone who knows me likely knows that I am an internet junkie. Because I spend so much time surfing the net I tend to find a lot of cool things, so I thought I'd start passing them along to all of you.

Ebates
This is probably my favorite, and the timing is perfect with the holiday shopping season and all. Ebates actually sends you monet for shopping. Just go to www.ebates.com and create an account. Anytime you make an online purchase (which is pretty often if you're anything like me!) go to Ebates first. Ebates links to tons of stores and every time you use Ebates to make a purchase a percentage of that amount is added to your Ebates account. Ebates sends you a check every few months, given that you have earned more than $5 in the last payment cycle. Pretty cool, right? You can also find tons of online sales/free shipping codes on Ebates.

If you decide to use Ebates you can use me asa referral, heatherchelle02@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment