Saturday, April 18, 2009

25 Weeks

Isabella is now roughly 13.5 inches long and weighs about a pound and a half, or the size of an eggplant. She's beginning to accumulate fat and although right now she is still pretty wrinkly, her skin will start to smooth out soon. She's also starting to grow more hair, and if we could see her at this point we'd be able to distinguish its color and texture.

Not much has else has been going on in the mean time. I started using a prenatal yoga dvd this week. I'm hoping it will help ease my back and rib pain. I had a doctor appointment yesterday and he said that everything appears to be going well. I'm measuring perfectly and her heartbeat is good.

The countdown:
3 weeks until the 3rd Trimester
8 weeks until my shower
12 weeks until I am considered full term
15 weeks until my due date

1 comment: