Saturday, May 9, 2009

28 Weeks

Isabella should now be weighing in around 2 1/2 pounds and could be measuring about 16 inches long! Her main development now is simply to grow bigger. I think she's been going through a little growth spurt this week. No matter how much I eat, I can't get full!

By any standards, I am officially in the third trimester! It is very exciting, but a little nerve wracking at the same time. There is still so much to do. At least now that we've closed we can start working on the nursery. In fact, I believe Clint is going to be priming her closet so I can hang up her clothes! Sure, they still need to be washed, but I am really anxious to start getting her things organized. And yes, we do have to paint her closet. I normally wouldn't care, but the previous owner made a pathetic attempt at some decorative painting. We're pretty sure they were going for a cloud look, but it just looks sad. Actually, her room is by far the ugliest room in the house right now.

The countdown:
5 weeks until my shower
9 weeks until I am considered full term
12 weeks until my due date

No comments:

Post a Comment