Saturday, May 30, 2009

31 weeks

This week, Isabella's brain is continuing to develop and become more efficient. She could now be as long as 18 inches and weigh as much as 3 1/2 pounds. She's also working on wedging herself as far into mommy's ribcage as possible.

We're still trucking away on the house. Clint hopes to have the old apartment cleaned today. It will be nice to be done with it. Maybe I can also get him to actually install the microwave so I can have that popcorn that's been calling my name. Installing the light switches and outlet cover would also be nice. Then I would feel comfortable plugging things in and not have worry about shocking myself. Plus, I'm really tired of staring at holes in my walls.

Right now, I'm working on a plan to get him to take me out for pancakes this morning. Pancakes sound delicious, actually making them does not. I'll have to get Audrey to wake him up. Shouldn't be too hard.

The countdown:
2 weeks until my shower
6 weeks until I am considered full term
9 weeks until my due date

No comments:

Post a Comment