Saturday, June 6, 2009

32 Weeks

At this point Isabella should be weighing in at about 4 pounds and measuring about 19 inches in length. Her skin is no longer translucent; it has become opaque with the formation of fat. Oh, and remember how I told you that her head was down a couple of weeks ago? Well, now it is back up. The little stinker!

Isabella's nursery is now fully painted, save a few touch-ups, and we put her crib together this week. Tomorrow's agenda includes Clint doing final paint touch-ups, hanging blinds, and installing her ceiling fan. I'm working on a few decorative nursery projects myself.

This week we not only had put regular childbirth class, but we also had a breastfeeding class and a newborn care class. Now we're down to two more childbirth classes and Infant CPR & First Aid.

The countdown:
1 week until my shower
5 weeks until I am considered full term
8 weeks until my due date

No comments:

Post a Comment