At this point, Isabella should be weighing about 5 pounds and could be about 20 inches long. All of her organs should be completely developed, except for her lungs which still have a little way to go. At my last doctor appointment we found that she is back to the head down position. Everything seems to be going well and I am measuring just as I should be. It is amazing to think we could be holding our daughter in just 3 weeks!
Speaking of, my goal has always been to have the nursery done by 35 weeks. I'd also like to make sure the house is finally put together. We mainly just need to hang pictures and touch up some paint at this point. Unfortunately, I can't exactly be breathing in paint fumes and climbing ladders, so these are up to Clint. He swears he'll get it done Sunday. He also promised to get it done last weekend, so I won't hold my breath.
The countdown:
3 weeks until I am considered full-term
6 weeks until my due date
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Yay!!! She will be here in no time!!!!
ReplyDelete