Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Heather is a girly girl who loves sunshine, shopping, and singing showtunes. Clint is a guy's guy swimming in a sea of estrogen. Together we are raising our beautiful little girl, Isabella, remembering our sweet baby Leo, and trying to hold onto our sanity despite the best efforts of our lovable, but crazy pets.
Oh no!!!! I thought since we hadn't heard anything maybe you were in the hospital with her. Hopefully she will be here soon and it will be a fast and easy labor!!
ReplyDeleteLet's hope!
ReplyDeleteLet us know if you are need of any help after she is born. I have free time and would be very willing to come help. I did not know if Clint will be taking anydays off, I am here for you two. I know how hard it is the first week to get things done. Trust me I have been there not to long ago. Oneal was working third shift and I had Owen all day and it was HELL. Call me if you would like me to come give you a hand.
ReplyDelete