Thursday, March 4, 2010

March for Babies

I am so excited to be walking in this year's March for Babies! For those of you who aren't familiar with the event, the March of Dimes is an annual 4-mile walk benefiting the March of Dimes. People volunteer to walk and friends, family, colleagues, etc. are able to sponsor them via a monetary donation to the March of Dimes. This is something I have been wanting to do for a few years, but I just never made it happen. Weather permitting, I'd like to strap Isabella in the stroller and bring her along, but we shall see.

The March of Dimes is such a great charity and I am honored to be able to help out in some way. This cause is particularly dear to my heart because of my own family's experiences with prematurity. I am proud to walk in honor of Michael, the cousin I never the chance to meet, and to celebrate Makenna, a little girl I have come to adore.

If you would like to help the March of Dimes visit my page to sponsor me, or follow the link and register to walk yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment