We celebrated a day early by installing her convertible car seat and trying out a new walker toy. I'd been thinking about buying her some sort of walking toy for a while, but didn't think she was ready. Last week I caught her on her feet and pushing a box around the living room. I guess she's ready!
We're in deep party planning mode here, well I am anyway. Her birthday is a mere two months away so it's time to get serious. I've been anxious to get started for a few months now but I restrained myself because it seemed to early. Now it's sneaking up on us.
I think I've been pretty good about blogging this past month, but just in case here's what's new with Isabella:
-Four teeth! She has the two bottom middle and the two top middle.
-Pulling up on everything
-Switched to the convertible car seat
-Will not be still for diaper changes
-Has to be fed veggies first, otherwise she'll ignore them in favor of everything else: fruit, meat, grains, etc.
-Drinking about 3 cups full of water each day at mealtimes
-Wearing size 12 months
-Likes to be outside, but hates the heat
-Taking one nap most days around 10 or 11, but getting tired around 5 or so
Of course, I have to include some pictures!
Playing with her cousin, Jaden.
First ride in the new car seat!
Ready to go!
Showing off her walking skills.
It's a car too Mommy.
Look at those teeth!


Heather is so gorgeous!!!! She looks so little in her carseat. Does she like it? This past 10 months has gone by too fast! They will be 1 before we know it!
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo! Look at those teeth! Great photos :)
ReplyDelete