Today is Isabella's first birthday! Where has the time gone? I don't want to spend her birthday blogging, but I thought I'd type up a quick post while she enjoys her Mickey Mouse pancake. :)
This year has been the most challenging, exhausting, confusing, and just plain WONDERFUL year of my life. This little girl is just so special and everyday I am amazed by the depth of my love for her. I would do anything for this kid. I am so proud to be her mama.
I'll post the regular monthly update Monday after her doctor appointment, but she finally took her first completely unassisted steps yesterday! She's been able to take a few steps on her own for a while now, but only if we stood her up in the middle of the room and had her walk to us. Yesterday was the firs time she let go of a piece of furniture all on her own and walked to me. Hello toddlerhood!
In honor of her birthday, the first photo:
Friday, August 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Happy Birthday Isabella!! What a special day for a special little girl!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Isabella!!!
ReplyDelete