Age: 18 months
Weight: Not sure, but we'll find out at her check-up this week
Length: Again, not sure
Size: 18-24 months, mostly and I think she's about ready for size 5 shoes
Hair: Getting longer
Teeth: 14 and counting
Sleeping: Eh. She's not a terrible sleeper, but the teething has caused some disruption.
Length: Again, not sure
Size: 18-24 months, mostly and I think she's about ready for size 5 shoes
Hair: Getting longer
Teeth: 14 and counting
Sleeping: Eh. She's not a terrible sleeper, but the teething has caused some disruption.
Eating: She's all about pasta, bananas, cheese, crackers, and mandarin oranges. She still prefers ground meats over all others. She hasn't been eating her veggies as well lately. She's getting better about drinking milk. She is also getting better at using utensils, although sometimes they just slow her down. ;)
Movement: Cuh-razy! Seriously, she is all over the place.
Milestones: First peanut butter sandwich! She loved it.
Favorite toys/activities: Kitchen, magnets, coloring, reading books, "helping" Mommy, playing ball
Dislikes: Being put down? She's very clingy lately.
Words/sounds: A lot. Cheese, cracker, poo-poo (associates it with the potty and diapers, but doesn't tell me when she's gone yet), bear, banana, chair, Elmo, Mouse (as in Mickey), Peanut (PP), and several more that I'm forgetting. I swear she uses a new word each day.I've been awful about taking photos, as usual. Here are a few I was able scrounge up.
First peanut butter sandwich
Having a snack at her new table. We're very serious about nutrition, apparently.
Having a tea party with Peanut.
"Isabella, say cheese."
"CHEESE!"
Such a silly girl!


No comments:
Post a Comment