Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Menu

Nope, I didn't forget about Menu Monday.  I really don't have much to post!  Clint was gone last night, and will be gone tonight and tomorrow night (work, work, class).  I am a little ashamed at how unhealthy Isabella nd I are eating: last night was frozen pizza tonight will likely be Kraft mac & cheese (the kind in the bag), tomorrow will likely be randomness from the freezer.  I just don't have the motivation to do anything too complicated when Isabella and I are home during the week.  It takes so much longer to do anything when I'm alone with her, and it's already 5:30 by the time we get home.  She starts to beg for food around 6:00.  Not to mention she's a picky eater and while Clint is fine with leftovers I hate to go to a lot of trouble for a meal for it to be eaten re-heated.  The first taste should be fresh, you know what I mean?

When I do get around to cooking again chicken alfredo and chicken pot pie are on deck.  The chicken pot pie keeps getting pushed back; it just never sounds appetizing when it comes time to actually prepare it.

No comments:

Post a Comment