Thank goodness for Pinterest! These little projects are helping to keep me sane.
Installing peel and stick tiles under sinks to protect from leaks.
Making my own spice mixes, from left: Cream of chicken soup, Italian dressing mix, meatloaf, quesadilla casserole, taco, and chili.
Condensed and reorganized my spices.
I ditched the spice rack in favor of more counterspace. My commonly used spices are now in magnetic tins on the side of the fridge.
I designed a command center for the fridge complete with a calendar, menu, to do list, and a cleaning schedule (which I've actually been following!).
I cleaned up the fridge and setup a new way to display Isabella's artwork.
And I turned old candles into Scentsy-like bars.
All Pinterest inspired, of course. I have a never-ending list of projects on my to do list thanks to Pinterest.


Uh, I will leave my back door unlocked if you ever want to stop in with some Pinterest projects to do!
ReplyDeleteDon't tempt me...
Delete