Sunday, June 14, 2009

33 Weeks

Yes, I realize I am a day late, but with all the excitement yesterday I just never got around to posting. Not much to report development-wise anyway. She should be weighing around 4 1/2 pounds at this point. The books say she could have grown as much as an inch in the past week. She should be pretty close to her birth length at this point. Her brain is continuing to grow and her lungs continue to develop.

Yesterday was my baby shower, hosted by Sheila, Stephanie, and Kathy. Despite a last minute change in location it turned out great. Isabella is definitely set for clothes in Newborn and 0-3 Month sizes at this point! We got a lot of great stuff, and now that the shower is over I'm taking inventory and compiling a list for all those last minute purchases. I'd pretty much put myself on a spending freeze as far as baby items went for the past month or so. I'm looking forward to doing a little shopping :) I also get to start washing and sanitizing all her things and really begin to get the nursery organized. All these projects should keep me from getting bored in the coming weeks. For those of you who didn't know, I had my last day of work a couple of weeks ago. I like being home and all, but it does get a little lonely without someone to talk to.

Here is a picture of some of the goodies we received at the shower. Please don't take offense if your gift is not pictured, it certainly doesn't mean we don't like it. It just means that I forgot to take a picture while we had all the gifts out so I grabbed a random assortment of items for this photo. You'll also get a glimpse of the nursery.


The countdown:
4 weeks until I am considered full term
7 weeks until my due date

3 comments:

  1. Cute stuff!!!!! and I love the name Isabella! I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the nursery colors and bedding you chose. It's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the crib, and the nursery,its so cute!

    ReplyDelete