Remember back when our daughter was just a squishy little newborn, and I asked when you would get around to installing those baby-proof cabinet and drawer locks? You said you'd do it once she started crawling. I said it then and I'll say it again, "that is too late!" Oh, and I also remember when you laughed at me for installing the outlet plugs when she started rolling over. Guess what? I know Isabella isn't doing a full crawl yet, but she might as well be! The child is everywhere and getting into everything! When will you be baby-proofing the cabinets again?
Love,
Your exhausted wife
In all seriousness though, she is everywhere and getting into everything and the outlet plugs are the only baby proofing we've done. We're going to Indy Saturday so we can visit the baby stores and stock up on baby-proofing supplies. Little does Clint know, he will be spending the rest of the weekend installing everything!
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment