Saturday, April 24, 2010
March for Babies
The March for Babies was today, and guess what? I didn't even get to walk! I'd been looking forward to this thing for months, but I let he forecast scare me away. I had originally intended to take Isabella with me, but it was supposed to rain so I decided I'd leave her home with Clint and walk by myself. Unfortunately, Isabella has been nursing pretty frequently lately, and I didn't really plan ahead. I just didn't have enough milk ready to keep her going while I was gone. Instead I went alone and turned in my donations and stayed for our team photo. When I got there I realized that everyone else had brought their little ones, and I was really wishing I'd brought Isabella so we could walk. Of course, the car seat was in my car so I couldn't call Clint to bring her to me. I'm still bummed about it. It didn't even rain! There's always next year I suppose...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I feel the same way! I was so looking forward to it, but just didn't want to take the chance to have James out if it started raining. Ethan went and turned in our money. It didn't even rain here either! Hopefully next year... we want to make this an annual Rayburn family event!
ReplyDelete