We normally have very low-key weekends. This weekend was a little different. Saturday night, Clint and I went to my cousin Josh's wedding. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures, but it was a beautiful wedding. Congratulations to Josh and Jenny! I hope you're enjoying your honeymoon in Hawaii!
Today we took Isabella to the pumpkin patch. Clint wanted to go this morning, but it was a little chilly at 44 degrees, so we had to wait until after her nap. When we got there we had to wait in a very long line for the hayrides that take you out to the pumpkin patch. Isabella did pretty well; she wanted to get down and run, but we were able to keep her occupied by letting her hold the camera. The girl loves her electronics!
She seemed to enjoy the hayride and looking at all the scenery. When we found a pumpkin that we thought would be a good size for her I put her down to check it out and she loved it! You'd never no that since she isn't smiling in a single photo. She also took out her pigtails in the car ride over so her hair was a mess.
Nice, huh?
After the pumpkin patch we stopped by my dad's house to meet his new puppy, Eli. Toddler + puppy = fuzzy pictures.
Ok, so it was more the toddler's fault than the puppy's. He was surprisingly calm.
Now that you've read the rundown of our weekend activities, are you ready for our really exciting news? Isabella peed on the potty! Twice! In the evenings she's been tapping on the bathroom door, and when we sit her on the potty she goes! I really don't know how she's figured this out since we haven't really been working on potty training. She does have a potty chair, but we just sit her on it before bath to get her used to the seat. It's amazing how much they pick up on without you even realizing it.
Of course, she is only 14 months old so we don't expect her to really be potty training soon. I can't help but be a little excited though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment