This is really the first holiday where Isabella seems to be old enough to understand that something different is going on, even if she's not quite sure what it is. I've tried to squeeze in some fun Halloween activities, even when Daddy has kind of rolled his eyes at me. You've already seen our pictures from the pumpkin patch, so I'll give you a peek at what we've been up to since then.
Isabella "helped"me carve a pumpkin. I thought she'd like digging around in the pumpkin goo, but she decided she'd rather pull everything out of the recycling bin. I carved her a pretty fabulous Mickey Mouse pumpkin, but forgot to get a picture. :(
Isabella and I headed to our playgroup's Halloween party, where she fell in love with this ride-on toy.
We decorated a pumpkin with markers.
We went trick-or-treating at the mall.
Finally, we passed out candy to trick-or-treaters.
We don't really have any good pictures of her in her costume because, well, toddlers are insane. She never sits still so the photo thing is a challenge. Maybe someday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


She looks adorable in her costume!! And it looks like she had a blast with all the Halloween fun! Great job mommy!!!
ReplyDelete